Hi Jim, You can cancel through the website www.PressReader.com at any time. Here's how:
- Log into your account at PressReader.com.
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner.
- Select Manage Account from the drop down menu.
- On this page, you can scroll down to the Subscription section and select Change/Upgrade Subscription.
- Choose 'Pay As You Go' and click to confirm the change.
When you downgrade your Subscription type, you will forfeit the remaining days of the current month on your plan. If you'd like to fully use each day, just submit a request to our customer care team, here. Our team will set up your account to automatically change at the end of the paid period.
Would you like us to go ahead and cancel this on your behalf?