Effective Date: December 31, 2019
Your rights under CCPA
The CCPA permits California residents to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes.
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information about you that we have sold, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information and the business or commercial purpose for sharing your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. As described in more detail in our Statement, there are some reasons for which we will not be able to fully address your deletion request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights or to comply with a legal obligation. You can also access, update, and remove your information by visiting the User Profile page on our website.
- You may request to opt out of our sale of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note that we do not and will not sell your personal information.
To take advantage of any of these rights, please contact us via our dedicated privacy portal by clicking here. We may need to verify your identity to enable us to process your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of privacy rights. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, commercial and transactional information, including billing address, credit card number and other financial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers/Contact Information, commercial and transactional information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and geolocation, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We do not sell personal information.
200-13111 Vanier Place
Richmond, British Columbia
Canada V6V 2J1