Authorizing your devices
- Open PressReader, tap on Accounts in the menu.
- Next, tap on Sign in.In the next screen, enter your username or email address and password and tap on Sign in.
- Tap on Browse. You will now see list of publications available in the PressReader catalogue. Tap on the edition you wish to download.
- An image of the latest issue of the paper will appear. We recommend turning on Auto-download if you believe that you would like this publication to be downloaded regularly in the future. The publication will be added to your library and a green progress bar will indicate that it is being downloaded. Do not disconnect from Wi-Fi until this download is complete.
- To de-authorize this device, you can simply go back to Accounts and sign out.
Deauthorizing your devices
The exact number will depend on your subscription type, but you can have several authorized devices on your account at a time. If you have logged in to your account on several devices, you might encounter the error message "Too many activations".
Here's how to remove older devices from your account:
- Login to www.PressReader.com
- Click on your name at the top right and select "Manage Account"
- Scroll down the page to the last section called "PressReader Installations"
- Click to "Manage" older devices and select "Deauthorize" for any that you no longer use.