You can register on PressReader with your library card, or add your card information to an existing account, to receive sponsored access to all of the magazines and newspapers. That sounds pretty great, doesn't it? Here's how to set it up.
Creating a new PressReader account
Follow these steps to create a new account with your library card:
- Click Sign In, and select Library Card
- Choose your library from the drop down list
- Enter the number printed on your library card together with your PIN
That's it! Now you can open any of the titles offered by your library on PressReader.
Upgrading an existing PressReader account
Follow these steps to upgrade an existing account with your library card:
- Sign In as you would normally, using either your email login or social profile
- Click on your profile name and select Manage Account
- Find the Social and Linked Networks section and choose Library Card
- Select your library from the list and enter the number printed on your library card together with your PIN
Other ways to connect with your library
Many libraries offer PressReader when you visit. Check to see if your library has partnered with PressReader — click here to look for it on the HotSpot Map. Then, visit the library to connect to PressReader with sponsored access. If your library offers location-based access, simply connect to the library's WiFi network or turn on Location Services to see the HotSpot welcome message in PressReader.
All done? Click here to learn where we keep our selection of magazines and newspapers.