Create your own personal magazine on PressReader! Customize your reading experience through the Sections feature available in your Home Feed. A section means that the top stories on a specific subject will be available for you to read in your Home Feed. The section will auto-update itself so that you are always reading the latest version. Simply, pick your favorite sections and enjoy all the latest news and articles that you love.
Start with the Home Feed menu
To get started, click on the PressReader logo in the top-center of the Home Feed and scroll down to Sections. Here, you can see what topics are already visible in your Home Feed.
Add a country
Start creating your personal news feed by clicking on:
- Add Country to include the top stories from specific countries.
Add a section
- Add Section to include sports, business, editorials, or any other sections from the table of contents from your favorite newspapers and magazines.
Add a topic
- Add Topic to include articles related to your existing topics or create new topics to add more articles of interest to your feed.
- Readers’ Choice to discover popular content you may not otherwise see.
Editing your selections
- Customize at the top right to remove any countries, sections or topics you no longer want.
Adding sections from specific publications
You can also browse by the name of your favorite publication. Click on "Add Sections" and then search for it by typing keywords into the search bar at the top of the menu. Once you've picked the publication you like, click it and a list of sections or columns in that title will appear. Click on the section you want to follow and it will be added to your Home Feed to automatically deliver you the latest thing published by that newspaper or magazine.
Or, just open the Page View of your desired magazine and/or newspaper. At the bottom of the screen, there's a bar with all the sections of the publication listed for you. Simply click on the one(s) you like and a plus symbol will appear next to the section name. Click on the symbol to follow this section and it will be automatically added to your Home Feed.