Why is PressReader replacing Library PressDisplay?
- Sync content across devices - when a user downloads PressReader app on their device they sync their content and downloads across the website and app. In other words, a user viewing the online site in your library can ‘push’ a publication to their tablet that’s sitting at home.
- Customize what content and story types appear on their personalized home feed
- Bookmark articles for later reading
- Curate collections of newspapers and magazines to share on their personal channel
- Set up alerts for topics of interest based on their preferences (Once a day, every other day or as it happens!)
- Share and interact. Patrons can engage using social sharing and commenting. They can even create opinions around topics and view how many people support their statements.